1. Greece – so the reforms were published and got a brush-off/wake-up call via letter from the ECB and IMF. Hard not to conclude that we will be all back looking at this issue in the months to come...especially with those big old redemptions in July and August.
2. BHP Billiton had a mega day and I remain long.
3. What did we really learn from the Yellen testimony other than rates are not going up very soon? This cartoon from HedgeEye is still pretty much on the money.
4. Going back to the mining stocks, I conclude that Randgold Resources still way out-points Newmont and Barrick Gold after an appraisal of the latter two's latest quarterly reports.
5. So the FTSE-100 kicking around a new high. More on the inevitability/lunacy of this tomorrow. In the meantime I liked this chart. If you ever wanted an indication of the power of total return versus capital only here it is: