1. A five year low in Chinese CPI inflation suggests to me that further stimulus is very possible:
2. I update my January 2015 performance statistics...and post a link on my thoughts on the Greece situation as expressed to Share Radio.
3. Having reviewed the Omnicom numbers I am sticking with my previous level to buy the shares...
4. Talking about Greece above did you see the comments from the German finance minister?
Schaeuble: It’s All Over If Greece Doesn’t Want A New Programme
Still, Mrs Merkel has been running around the world in the last week...
5. None of this is any good for market certainty...interesting that the historic Q414 number is already apparently impacted by lower forecasts. Makes you wonder what Q1/FY15 are going to be like: