1. Asia – could be the first of many cuts (20?!) in Chinese reserve ratios? A great link here on this potential. Not a real world...anywhere.
2. I muse about a couple of deals by large cap UK corporates (Glaxo and BT Group) in my latest ShareProphets piece...
3. ...meanwhile on Yahoo Finance Contributors I write about why the latest (and more muted) AAII sentiment bull-bear spread is actually good news:
4. Philip Morris International saw its numbers whacked by FX issues...but I think it will be ok given the still mega free cash flow yield (helping to fund a near 5% dividend yield).
5. So many other things...Greek/German 'discussions', multiple interesting corporate numbers and slower Twitter growth levels...but a romping after hours share price (+10% as I write):