A busy and unusual week...so not as many posts on Financial Orbit as I would have liked. Still I am not short of content, ideas and concepts in my head which is great news for future content. Financial markets and multi-asset class variables are so fascinating at the moment!
So what were the most popular posts on Financial Orbit over the last week?
1. The most popular post of the week was unsurprisingly this one based on my observations from day one of the Asian Financial Forum. I have another posting in production to wrap up some further thoughts from the conference.
2. I strongly believe that 2015 is going to be all about theme selection and individual stock picking for success in financial markets. This posting talked about some of these realities.
3. The third most popular post of the last week was this one with some interesting observations on (amongst other matters) the Swiss franc and silver.
4. Often the most popular posting of each week is Sunday's Stories we should be thinking about. This week it was the fourth most popular. Link here.
5. Thursday's wrap following the ECB's QE announcement was the fifth most popular post. Link here.
And a bonus posting? A direct link to my post ECB announcement as a Yahoo Finance Contributor.