1. I observe on Twitter that: "$EURUSD 11yr low & US consumer confidence 10yr high. Worry re strong $USD for '15 earnings but lots devaluations don't buy confidence:Swiss know that..."
2. An interesting chart given that the Shanghai bourse is at another 5+ year high...
3. So the S&P 500 index is back above the 2,000 point level...but look at US data recently:
4. So many divergences to think about...late Friday headlines that caught my attention included:
WTI futures settle up 5.3% at $48.68
SNB's Jordan: Market reaction has gone too far, finding equilibrium will take some time
Swiss franc net shorts rise to the highest since June 2013 --CFTC/Rtrs
Draghi Presented QE Plan to German Government, Spiegel Reports
5. And finally...have a good weekend. Going to be another big week next week.