Here are the five most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week plus a bonus posting of one that does not appear on the list.
1. The always popular weekly Sunday early evening GMT Stories we should be thinking about was the most popular post. Link here.
2. Twitter's inaugural capital markets day led to some fascinating charts. Link here.
3. A selection of charts covering the oil market, bond performance and thoughts towards the Japanese sales tax was the third most popular post. Link here.
4. A Financial Orbit wrap selection with interesting charts on the difficult relationship between Abe and Xi, Alibaba's the top 0.1% was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
5. A selection of charts covering technology, generational issues and debt was the fifth most popular post. Link here.
And a bonus posting that did not appear in the top five is this one about the rampant AAII index...and potential future market volatility.