Sunday, 9 February 2014

The most popular posts of the last week

Here are the five most popular posts on the site over the last week...and a bonus prize of my favourite post from one which does not appear in the top five.

The most popular five articles on the site in the last week -

1. A write-up of the latest quarterly disclosures - and why I added to my position - in the agricultural machinery company Agco.  Link here

2. Twitter's inaugural results led to some share volatility.  This link has some core analysis and what I am doing with my investment - which I purchased initially on day 1 of the IPO. 

3. The management of the UK-listed energy company BG Group had some credibility rebuilding to do.  Did they achieve this?  Link here

4. LinkedIn, Twitter and sentiment: I pull together some relevant points.  Link here

5. Sony announced a big restructuring at their latest quarterly results.  Why are the shares still undervalued in my view.  Link here.
 
 
 
And my favourite posting, over the last week, which did not make the top 5, is this link on the interpretations on the global manufacturing PMI numbers released during the last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment