The most popular five articles on the site in the last week -
1. Why the energy company Apache looks good value on a sub book rating. Link here.
2. Pepsi's quarterly report had a few surprises...and the net result was that I covered my short. Link here.
3. Rackspace has some great theme underpinnings but also a knack of being volatile. Link here.
4. Some thoughts on the numbers from the European companies Michelin and Metro was the fourth most popular post.
5. A point Goldman Sachs' CEO and I agreed on last week also made the top five list.
And my favourite posting, over the last week, which did not make the top 5, is this link what the P&G numbers are saying for global consumer stocks.